Thursday 26 November 2015

Frostgrave / Mordheim henchmen part 1

I've done a bit of initial modelling for my Frostgrave / Mordheim war band.

I've thus far produced a barbarian, a couple of crossbowmen, and a dude with sword and shield.  The conversion work is relatively light here, mainly consisting of head swaps, although they weren't straightforward ones. Quite a bit of sanding and cutting was required, along with some filling.  The parts are largely from the Empire State Troops and Crossbowmen boxes, along with some stuff from the Warriors of Chaos Warshrine and Forsaken kits, as well as the Beasts of Chaos Ungor kit.

I also produced an objective or treasure marker.

For those that missed it, I also posted up my sorcerer and apprentice the other week.

Not too much more to say than that at this point!















4 comments:

  1. A nice bunch of gribblies - top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, i especially like what you've done with the warshrine priest.

    My own copy of Frostgrave arrived in the post this morning, I'm really looking forward to giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Hoping to eventually get a game myself. The book is very nicely laid out.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...