Tuesday 26 March 2013

Recent happenings at Castle Pestilence & Avignon Primaris

I realise that it has been a while since I've posted (asides from the couple of posts from earlier on this evening...), so I thought I'd give a bit of an update.

On Friday night I popped over to my friend Tim's place for a small 500 point game of 40k on a 2x2 ft Zone Mortalis board that he's been working on.  The Imperial Guard were mercilessly put to the sword and burned to a crisp etc.  We also rolled up some characters for a forthcoming Dark Heresy campaign (which I'm very excited about).

I can heartily recommend giving the Zone Mortalis rules a go, it was great fun...


















Here are a couple of shots of my very messy worktable. There's a few irons in the old fire, so to speak...


2 comments:

  1. next time, next time you will die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flamer templates were probably a bit too brutal, Lee!

    Rematch in order for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...