Saturday 29 June 2013

Death Guard terminator #3

This week I managed to finish off the third of my Death Guard terminators. It took me a weeks worth of 1/2 hour to 45 minute sessions to get through, but I think it was worth the time spent.

It's given me an opportunity to have a mess about with glazes and washes, including mixing the two together (ogryn flesh and the Lamenters yellow glaze), which gave a nice finish on the skin.

The tentacle had quite a bit of treatment by way of various washes and glazes - was just experimenting, but I reckon it's turned out well. It certainly seems befouled.

Anyway, enough talking bollocks, here are some photos...







5 comments:

  1. Your death guard have a real grimy feel to them. nice stuff, or rather; gross stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I've been hoping to capture the sense that they've been living in this stuff for a VERY long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really impressive =)

    Why don't you send a mail to GW and maybe they will make some nurgle chaos lineup inspired by your stuff? This is really, almost masterpiece work in my opinion =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...