Thursday 12 December 2013

I've been notable by my virtual absence. Sorry.

Whattup fellow followers of the dark gods?

Once again, I've been a bit absent, as real life has been getting in the way again.

Still, I suppose it's only approximately 38,000 years 'til shit starts poppin' off big time for real. I can't wait.

Rather than doing fun stuff, I've been mending plaster in the spare room and... being a bit lazy. I'm not going to lie to you, there have been evenings where I could've got out the paints or the glue, but just watched TV instead.  What can I say? Boardwalk Empire series 4 and Sons of Anarchy series 6 have been some pretty gripping stuff!

If anyone is actually interested, I had a 1000 point game on saturday against my mate Chris' Orks. And this evening I have made up my first bit of terrain ever, but alas there is as yet no table to put it on. And also this evening I got part way through converting up a Chaos Lord. So I'm probably not totally dead inside yet.



5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Tony!

    Not worry about how productive you are or aren't - this is a hobby after all and you spend time on it how and when you feel like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fair point! Doing this blog is meant to help keep my momentum going and keep me motivated. In theory at least.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And play I shall. I only have one more episode to go...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...