Monday 29 September 2014

I'm in danger of actually finishing TWO projects.

Yes. That's right. I'm in imminent danger of finishing a modelling project or two! I know this verily beggars belief, but it's true!

Mono-Nurgle Daemons are within a fortnight of completion at my current work rate. I've not posted anything about them for a while as I didn't want to interrupt my so called flow. But anyways, this is actually happening.

And the terrain project is worming it's way toward completion.

Somebody call the authorities. I've actually almost broken out of the self-repeating rut of part-completing projects.  All this is a result of just doing a little bit of stuff almost everyday.

Be ready to watch me fail.

2 comments:

  1. No way mate, I'm here to watch you succeed! Can't wait to see these two completed efforts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I've never gotten this close to actually finishing something before!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...