Monday 9 February 2015

Servitor # 1 - Inquisitorial war band update

After quite some time of feeling creatively stunted for various reasons, I've been feeling quite recharged and inspired recently. This has led to me working on my Ordo Malleus war band again, for the first time in months, and has resulted in me attempting a reasonably difficult (by my poor standards) attempt at converting a Putrid Blight King into a weapons servitor...

There is still some minor bits of filling etc. to sort out, but I'm sure you can get an idea of what's going on here...






3 comments:

  1. The Imp authorities might have a problem with the Nurgle symbol on his belly. Otherwise, I think it's a rather inspired conversion mate.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...that forms part of the aforementioned filling work! Thanks for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. Quite the impressive conversion mate.

    I'd seen this post twice today - once on the bus ride home and again just now when I caught up with my commenting - and until I saw Dai's comment I hadn't even twigged to the Nurgle symbol. Forest for the trees and all that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...