I have to confess, I struggled somewhat with this one.
I glued it together ages ago, and I will readily admit that I wish somebody had suggested binding some bits of this thing together with rubber bands (or elagi bands if your are that way inclined - the North...) while the glue dried to stop them coming a bit apart. Luckily though, you can't really tell too much between the crap photography and the amateurish paint job.
One of the pleasing things about this model is that (having put one together and handled it hour after hour while painting it), I think it offers tons of scope for interesting conversions, both major and minor. Not that I bothered on this one, though. I do have a second one that I picked up for absolute peanuts (thanks to a £5 off Ebay voucher) which I am intending on doing some conversion work on at some point. When it's done, it'll be painted up in Death Guard colours, though. Once I've given myself time to block the annoyingness of this one from my mind, at any rate.
Anyway, back to the model. It took ages to paint, and I'm not really mega happy with how it turned out, to be honest. But I don't think it looks absolute toss either. I did realise something about myself while I was working on it. And, that ladies and gentlemen, is that I don't seem to enjoy working on larger models. Somehow, I managed to forget how much working on that Death Guard predator ages ago totally pissed me off. In the grand scale of life, this one was realistically less annoying than the predator, though.
One thing I do know, though is that next time around I may well look at doing the majority of the base coating before it gets glued together... although that may not be so great if I'm going to use rubber bands on it while the glue sets...