Sunday 11 May 2014

Heldrake conversions part 2

Following on from part 1, I made a bit more progress yesterday...

I've been chipping away pretty slowly, but I'm doing my best to make sure it looks right. As it stands, by the end of this post, you'll see that I've got everything sorted out (but not attached!) apart from the back legs.  So far so good.

Trimmed down zombie dragon head and neck

Trimmed down "collar" area of heldrake torso

Head & neck fitted into "collar" area

Side view

From below. There is a lot of gap to fill at the moment.

Standard wing assembly. Less of a ball-ache to put together than I was told.

Right view with a little green stuff at neck join.

And from the left.

Into the eyes of madness.

Closer look at the green stuff filling and sculpting WIP.

Weapon fitted to "throat".

4 comments:

  1. Liking where this is going mate. Will you be toning down the detailed carapace, adding nurgle-esque stuff to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff this is Tony, that zombie dragon noggin is boss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers dudes. Will be looking at getting some more texture on to the carapace, I reckon. Try and weather it in a convincing way, I 'spose. We'll see...

    Kind of on hold until the post man bringeth more green stuff. For some reason I ordered 3 feet of the stuff.... Be afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to sculpt your own GUO with some of that incoming GS. ~_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...