Thursday 8 May 2014

Nurgle Soul Grinder

It seems that I am going to make a mono-Nurgle Daemons force. Against my better judgement, obviously...

The other week I headed up to Stockport for a friendly tournament being held by www.corehammer.com and it just so happened that while I was there, a bring and buy sale was going on. I managed to get an Orcs and Goblins Arachnarok kit from the Warhammer Fantasy range for cheap. Wasn't exactly sure at the time what I would use it for...

...then it came to me in a dream (or more likely whilst sat on the train or the bog) that I could make some approximation of a Soul Grinder with hopefully minimal effort.

So that's what I did.  I just built the spider part of the kit, and added some green stuff pipes, which I made using a friend's tentacle tool (very useful - cheers Lee!!) and a couple of stray Nurglings. Beyond this, a spare imperial guard flamer went into the fanged maw of this monstrosity and that's all she wrote...

I will say, this kit produces one big-ass spider. Not a big ass-spider. That's disgusting.

The original dry-fit of the flamer

From the side






Come at me, bro!




Run for it!


5 comments:

  1. I like it, but is it tall enough to count as a Soul thingy? Might get opponents complaining it's modeled for advantage, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wicked, man - the wires and the nurglings work very well in a 'less is more' way.

    As a regular opponent of Tony's, no complaints from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to name my Knight Titan 'Miss Muffet'

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! Bonus points if she's sat on a tuffet eating curds and whey!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...