Saturday 26 March 2016

Daemons of Nurgle - Soul Grinder version 3.0 (W.I.P)

What-ho interwebz friends.  I have been busy making a third Soul Grinder of Nurgle in order to fill out the requirements of the Forge Host element of the Daemons formation from Curse of the Wulfen.

This is made from a Maggoth Lord (that I bought off Lee ages ago) and one of  those Ad Mech Kataphron battle servitors. Plus some green stuff cabling.

I think if I ever get my sorry self around to doing a Dark Mechanicus project, this could also adequately serve as an Iron Strider or whatever they are called.

Regardless, it shall now sit waiting forever to be undercoated, and then a further 73 aeons before being painted.






6 comments:

  1. That is terrifying! Awesome work, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man! It came about early on in a game of w"what might sit in that socket?"!

      Delete
  2. Appropriate. Wonder if you could mech it up a little more tho to help make it look less like the maggoth it's based on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, I don't think they should be overly mecha anyway, so I think it'll stay more or less as it is

      Delete
    2. It's your creation Tony, I'm just a spectator 1000's of miles away. :)

      Delete
    3. I think you may have misunderstood - I visualise them as fleshly beings rather than mechanised ones, but your suggestions are welcome as always!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...