Tuesday 24 April 2018

Herald of Nurgle on Giant Mollusc

Ladies. Gentlemen. I apologise for being so quiet on the old blogging front over the past few months or more.

Truth be told, parenting is a tough old lark.

Anyways, behold this object that I have managed to make. It's based of the Scibor giant snail (out of production I think - I ended up getting it from a FLGS based in France) and the Horticulous Slimux body. Other bits include a Blight Kings head and the weird crate / backpack thing from Festus the Leechlord and a shield from the chaos knights. The feelers are chopped of a bit of the previous incarnation of the Beast of Nurgle. All else is either Nurgle icons from various kits and fine jewellry chain (I got about 5m of this for £2 on ebay once).









2 comments:

  1. Holy heck Tony! That is quite the sight. So much better than the regular GW snail thing, which is a nice model, but far too cartoony for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dai. I kind of hate the GW one, it looksl like it's slithered off the magic roundabout!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...