Anyone of you from the three people that read this blog may remember ages ago, that I did a test piece on some terminator armour.
Terminator torso test piece
Anyways, I was thinking that it was a bit of a shame that the piece was laying around not being used, especially when I was quite happy with the paint job. So I had a dig around in my bitz box, and had a look on the net for a couple of bits.
Then I completely ignored the fact that the bitz I'd gotten together existed for a few weeks. Until this week. I painted them up, and put them together.
I know. It's amazing. I (almost) finished something that I started in under a week. It's a world record.
There's still a bit I need to do on the left shoulder pauldron and the face. Probably a bit on the base too. But I'll finish this tomorrow. Mos' def.
Here's the pictures: