Tuesday 19 June 2012

Death Guard Daemon Prince test piece finished

Bloomin' 'eck.  I've not posted for ages.

Weddings, visiting folk, drinking ale, drinking wine and whatnot. Not much time for painting or anything. Lame.

Well, I did manage to finish off my daemon prince test piece for the Death Guard. Which I'm sure people will be overly relieved about, as they won't have to look at any more boring W.I.P shots of it.

When I say it's finished, I mean it's finished to the point that I know I can do what I want with the finecast version and it should look good. I'll spend more time on that one, as the face should be more defined.

Anyways. I'm prattlin' again.

I've used a bit of thinned out Devlan Mud (so glad I stocked up on that shit) to wash the flesh, and given it a last bit of a highlight with a mix of Vallejo off white / Formula P3 Thrall Flesh. I quite like the finish I've got.

Here's some more badly shot photographs:
Bit blurry, but I think the colour comes through nice
another picture of a miniature on a lunch box.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great to me. Like the stripes on the wings. Bring on the Finecast version!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...