Saturday 11 August 2012

First try at airbrushing

My wonderful wife got me an airbrush / compressor kit for my birthday the other week. She's right good like that. And for this amongst other things, I love her dearly.

So after reading up about what to do and what not to do, I thought it was time to break some rules. Let the good times roll...

...well, anyway, I decided to start off with some simple stuff. Writing words on a box.


Before moving on to spraying a building. Which can be seen atop the box.


I then invited Damien Hirst and Banksy round, who described this a work of "great maturity" and that showed "vision" of an "exceptional depth".

It's my face. In a mask.






















It's my hand. In a glove. Holding an airbrush.























I then proceeded to undercoat my Death Guard rhino and my Death Guard terminators.

More to follow on them soon.

Tomorrow, I need to solve 1000 points worth of "the green skin problem" on Avignon Primaris, but later in the week, I'm intending on getting a fair amount of the other stuff I've been building over the past few months primed.

Thanks for reading this fairly pointless update.



1 comment:

  1. Insanely jealous mate.

    I also like your grafitti style-ee.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...